Eating healthy doesn’t have to be expensive. Use these tips and resources to make healthy choices while staying within your budget.
Create a Grocery Game Plan
- Always go to the grocery store with a list and stick to it.
- Never go to the grocery store hungry.
- Try to stay on the perimeter of the store where you will find the produce, meat, and dairy departments.
- Understand the price tag.
- Money saving tips for every aisle.
- Read the label.
Prepare Healthy Meals
- Save time with these simple kitchen tips.
- Try making one or more of these tasty low-cost recipes.
- Here is a 14-day list of menus, grocery lists, and pantry staples to get you started!