A healthy breakfast or an even healthier dessert to enjoy
- ¾ cup granola
- ¼ cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup strawberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp honey (or maple syrup)
- In a small bowl, mix the granola and crushed gingersnap cookies
- Layer the strawberries into the bottom of 2 small glasses or bowls
- Layer with the Greek yogurt, granola, agave nectar, blueberries and raspberries
- Serve and enjoy!
A colorful and fresh salsa to enjoy this holiday
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 large jalapeño, finely diced
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- juice of one medium lime
- zest of one medium lime
- 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 pinches or so salt
- Place about half of the blueberries in a small bowl. Mash them up a bit.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Toss well and refrigerate. Use within a few hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.