Why eat MORE fruits and veggies?
- Color & Texture. Fruits and veggies add color, texture … and appeal… to your plate.
- Fruits and veggies are nutritious in any form – fresh, frozen, canned, dried and 100% juice, so they’re ready when you are!
- Fruits and veggies provide fiber that helps fill you up and keeps your digestive
- Low in Calories.Fruits and veggies are naturally low in calories.
- May Reduce Disease Risk.Eating plenty of fruits and veggies may help reduce the risk of many diseases, including heart disease, high blood pressure, and some cancers.
- Vitamins & Minerals.Fruits and veggies are rich in vitamins and minerals that help you feel healthy and energized.
- Fruits and veggies are available in an almost infinite variety…there’s always
something new to try!
- Quick, Natural Snack.Fruits and veggies are nature’s treat and easy to grab for a snack.
- Fun to Eat!Some crunch, some squirt, some you peel … some you don’t, and some grow right in your own backyard!
- Fruits & Veggies are Nutritious AND Delicious!