Fastest Veggie Dip Around
Season the yogurt with the dressing mix or dry herbs. Add just enough for it to taste great! Presto, ready to dip with cut vegetables!
- 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- Dry ranch dressing mix or other dry herbs such as basil or garlic.
- Your favorite vegetables such as carrot sticks, broccoli, bell peppers, cauliflower, or celery.
Combine the applesauce and yogurt in a bowl and mix until well-blended. Pour into a serving bowl and serve with the sliced fruits.
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup low-fat strawberry yogurt
- Slices of your favorite fruits such as strawberries, apples, bananas, pears, kiwi, pineapple, or grapes.
Salsa and Corn Cheese Sticks
Wrap the corn tortillas around the cheese sticks. Dip the wraps into the salsa and enjoy!
- Corn tortillas
- Low-fat mozzarella cheese sticks
Thanks, CDC for these helpful recipes.